Monday, March 2, 2009

Laughs, Smiles, Toys and Snow too!!










Yesterday I was fixing dinner and noticed that it was awfully quiet. So I went to find our fearless crawler in a pile of unrolled toilet paper. She loves to shred the paper and then eat it. Oh my, there is no telling all the things that this child has eaten. I try not to freak out and just tell myself that we are building up her immunity :). Shortly after the toilet paper incident I found her once again in the bathroom throwing toilet paper in along with putting her hands in the water...ewww!!
Another funny thing that Adelyn has figured out is taking her baskets off her changing table and sitting on the bottom shelf. Today, she figrued out how to climb off. So she kept climbing on and off over and over, it was quite amusing.
Oh, and we got some snow today. It was big news around here. Some I have put some pictures of Adelyn looking out the window at all the snow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

update your blog!!! need to see you:)
love you guys-jenny